1,4-Dichlorobenzene (p-DCB, para-dichlorobenzene) is an organic compound with the formula C6H4Cl2. This colorless solid has a strong odor. In terms of its structure, the molecule consists of two chlorine atoms substituted for hydrogen at opposing sites on a benzene ring. The p-DCB is used a pesticide and a deodorant, most familiarly in mothballs in which it is a replacement for the more traditional naphthalene. p-DCB is also used as a precursor in the production of the polymer poly(p-phenylene sulfide).,
2019 Overview of the 1,4-Dichlorobenzene Market:-
Topmost manufacturers/ Key player/ Economy by Business Leaders Leading Players of 1,4-Dichlorobenzene Market Are: PPG, Yangnong Jiangsu, Nanhua Sinopec, Pengyu Jiangsu, Haichen, Bayer, Dacheng Shandong, Sumitomo Chemical, Monsanto, Kureha, Fenghuangdao Yangzhou,. And More……
market for 1,4-Dichlorobenzene is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly xx% over the next five years, will reach xx million US$ in 2023, from xx million US$ in 2017, according to a new study.,
Get Sample PDF of Report with Your Corporate E-mail ID @ http://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/12730855
1,4-Dichlorobenzene Market Segment by Type covers:
- Type I
- Type II
1,4-Dichlorobenzene Market Segment by Applications can be divided into:
- Other Chemicals
1,4-Dichlorobenzene Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (the USA, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia, and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia etc.)
- The Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, and South Africa)
Ask our Industry Expert, Click Here: @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12730855
Scope of the 1,4-Dichlorobenzene Market Report: This report focuses on the 1,4-Dichlorobenzene in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application., At present, the major manufacturer of PDCB is located in China and most of them are in Jiangsu and Shandong areas. And China has been the biggest export PDCB country in the world., PDCB is primarily used in mothballs and similar products to protect clothing from moths. Uses for individual PDCB products vary widely. Always read and follow the label when applying pesticide products. PDCB is also used in deodorant blocks for rest room toilets and trash containers. However the carcinogenicity of PDCB has caused the concern of public. , The PPS market increased greatly at the speed of nearly 8% annually in recent years. The production of PPS will consume great amount of PDCB in the future., The worldwide market for 1,4-Dichlorobenzene is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly xx% over the next five years, will reach xx million US$ in 2023, from xx million US$ in 2017, according to a new study.,
Report Answers Following Questions:
- What are the important R&D (Research and Development) factors and data identifications to responsible for rising market share?
- What are future investment opportunities in the in 1,4-Dichlorobenzene landscape analysing price trends?
- Which are most dynamic companies with ranges and recent development within 1,4-Dichlorobenzene Market till 2024?
- In what way is the market expected to develop in the forthcoming years?
- What are the principle issues that will impact development, including future income projections?
- What are market opportunities and potential risks associated with 1,4-Dichlorobenzene by analysing trends?
Purchase 1,4-Dichlorobenzene Market Report, Click [email protected] https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/12730855
1,4-Dichlorobenzene Market Historic Data (2013-2019):
- Industry Trends: Global Revenue, Status and Outlook.
- Competitive Landscape: By Manufacturers, Development Trends.
- Product Revenue for Top Players: Market Share, Growth Rate, Current Market Situation Analysis.
- Market Segment: By Types, By Applications, By Regions/ Geography.
- Sales Revenue: Market Share, Growth Rate, Current Market Analysis.
1,4-Dichlorobenzene Market Influencing Factors:
- Market Environment: Government Policies, Technological Changes, Market Risks.
- Market Drivers: Growing Demand, Reduction in Cost, Market Opportunities and Challenges.
1,4-Dichlorobenzene Market Forecast (2019-2025):
- Market Size Forecast: Global Overall Size, By Type/Product Category, By Applications/End Users, By Regions/Geography.
- Key Data (Revenue): Market Size, Market Share, Growth Rate, Growth, Product Sales Price.